Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,891   Online: 1105

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Paul, it sounds like me. I also harbour faint hopes of finding something useful on my second go around. The Camberwell Market has something for everybody. I have even seen a submarine depth sounder for sale there - I kid you not. I should have stopped you for a chat, but my three-year-old was pretty much over it by then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    SNIP
    I bumped into a few people I know and one that I don't know, although he recognised me from my Avatar. Maybe he'll join us in this thread?

SNIP
    Better late then never, yes I was the stalker guy at Camberwell Market that you were talking to. Thought there was fewer stalls then last time but much more interesting stuff, was annoyed that I had to go out for lunch as there was a few tables of bits that would of been nice to pick through. Went to get a cheap/light 90mm to go on my Wista45 but ended up with a Razzle45 fitted with a 90mm for a good (better then Ebay) price and it came with a camera body. Also got a good buy on some filters for B&W work.

Cheer

Shane

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I missed it Will try for the next one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shane, a Razzle interesting. I have a Razzle with a 150, had Dean make it for me , picked it up last year in April. Maybe we should get together for an optic nerve?

Nicole, if you do decide to come over, perhaps the one this coming September in Ballarat, in conjunction with the Ballarat International Foto Biennale, would be a better proposition for you?

Kevin, a submarine depth sounder, good grief, I suppose it would be a good coffee table piece.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shane, a Razzle interesting. I have a Razzle with a 150, had Dean make it for me , picked it up last year in April. Maybe we should get together for an optic nerve?

Nicole, if you do decide to come over, perhaps the one this coming September in Ballarat, in conjunction with the Ballarat International Foto Biennale, would be a better proposition for you?

Kevin, a submarine depth sounder, good grief, I suppose it would be a good coffee table piece.

Mick.
    Sound like a good idea.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shane, certainly worth looking at different Razzle cameras. I have now seen 5 of them, four plus my own.

The basics are the same, but the lenses are all different, thereby making them all unique.

We must organise a get together.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shane, certainly worth looking at different Razzle cameras. I have now seen 5 of them, four plus my own.

The basics are the same, but the lenses are all different, thereby making them all unique.

We must organise a get together.

Mick.
    Sure, Im home Easter and the 4 days after that, we could arrange coffee somewhere. Ill PM you my mobile.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin