Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,677   Online: 782

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

B&W film supplies, Gold Coast Area

Howdy,

I'm going to the Gold Coast with the family. Can anyone suggest a retailer that sells B&W film in the area?

Cheers

Shooter
    35mm
    Try " Photo Continental " - Mt. Gravatt/Brisbane , approx. 45min drive from Goldcoast!
    I buy all my stuff from them as they are the biggest Photostore in Qld.
    cheers
    Peter Andre

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yikes....thats going to be out of the question. Looks like I might have to make a trip into Adelaide before we leave (I didn't want to, but to get to Mt. Gravatt is out of the question!)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Its really not that far if you stock up and make it worthwhile. I'm sure they will also do shipping but if that's the road you choose you may as well get it from Vanbar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The BW film market is pretty limited on the Gold Coast. I buy most of my BW stuff from O/seas mostly medium and large format. Talk to Des at Teds Cameras at Southport as they have a small darkroom section supplying local schools - they may have some film stock. Other than that - stock up before you leave! Cheers Michael. PS I have a few rolls of 120 BW 100 ISO if that of interest. PM me. Cheers Michael.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photo Continental is the best analog photo shopfront we've got in Brisbane, but it is still not that great. I buy stuff from them when I can, but supplement with mail order from Vanbar or the UK/US.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Funny this thread has popped up again!!! Just so happens that I am going to be in q/land again this weekend! Unfortunately, I am probably leaving the film at home. Just a bit too much of a hassle.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin