Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,021   Online: 838

Shooter
    Medium Format

PMK availability

Does anyone sell PMK in liquid form in Australia? I only used it when I lived in the US where I got it from the Formulary, they wont ship it internationally hence the question.

Mark
    It is said that we remember the important things, if true, why photograph? I forget, so I photograph.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Nothing wrong with the powder form from Formulary, cheaper postage also ...

Any particular reason you want the liquid ?

(Moving to Melbourne May 5 by the way )
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the reply, actually I emailed the formulary and they say that the liquid form can be mailed to Australia which I was very suprised to learn but I may take your suggestion and get the powder to save on postage. Do you mix it with distilled or filtered water or just what comes out of the tap?

Mark
    It is said that we remember the important things, if true, why photograph? I forget, so I photograph.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    PMK A&B sit around for quite a whiles so distilled for sure - well, actually whatever the battery water is you buy from the service station
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Distilled water is definitely highly recommended.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin