Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,048   Online: 1046

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your proposed plan sounds good, Craig. I am free on either date. Lamington would be great, but I am pretty flex.
    Ian

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    So the 1st August at O'Reilly's for all who are interested. The options are for a bit of a walk to Elebana Falls and Picninc Rock, or over towards Python Rock. Personally I am keen to head back towards Elabana Falls, but I am happy to go with whatever people want to do. There is also the tree top walk which provides a few opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities within the rainforest itself.

As for times, my preference is for an early start, but let me know what time suits
    Craig Griffiths

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Arrival at 6:30am would be best, ended with lunch at the cafe. Though I would need to carpool with somebody to attend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would be keen for an early start, but 6.30 might be slightly ambitious... Too late for sunrise (if that is your bag) but still quite dark, especially in the rainforest. How about 7.30ish? Happy to do earlier if that's the consensus though.

What part of Brisbane are you in Krzys?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I am in Carindale. I did a morning meet at the waterfall above Maleny at 6:30am and it worked out perfect. We got to the falls at around 7:30 when the light was perfect.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I agree with Chris. Meeting at 6 or 6.30 would be good to get to the falls with plenty of light on the way back for other subject matter. Lunch after sounds good too.
    Craig Griffiths

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bend to the wishes of the majority

I can swing by Carindale if you need a lift on the day Krzys

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sounds fantastic. Since we will be on the road at 4:30-5am it will probably take 30mins less to get there (usually 2 hrs) from Brisbane.
    Last edited by Krzys; 07-10-2009 at 01:04 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Can we organize a role call for this event? So far all I can see is myself, Craig Griffiths and iandavid attending this meet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Krzys,
    It just occurred to me that maybe some potentials have been put off by the early proposed start... I remain happy to head off at sparrows, but would be equally happy to go later if that would suit others.
    Alternatively, we could perhaps arrange a rendezvous for later in the day if anyone wants to come up and meet later on.
    Ian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin