Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,518   Online: 1036

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format

Check out Big W

I develop my own B&W in my darkroom and my E6 goes to a local advertising company where I'm friends with the owners. I have my C41 done at Big W...believe it or not!!! They develop my 120 only for $4.90 a roll. I shoot up to 6x12 and although a couple of early rolls had a couple of scratches, I built a relationship with the manager and the quality is terrific now. Depending on the processor, they should have the 120 film loader with the machine. I've only seen the Fujitsu's at Big W so if yours in Brisbane has the same machine, they should be able to do it.....unless they lost all the 120 bits because no-one knows what they are. Don't be surprised if they look confused when you hand them a roll at first. I'm the only 120 customer on the Gold Coast that uses this machine.....possibly because no-one knows my secret

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wotalegend View Post
    Hi Krzys,
    Can you get your friend in Melbourne to give us some more specific info? I'd love to know where I can get that sort of deal. :o
    He says that Vanbar is the place.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin