Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,929   Online: 1206

Shooter
    Medium Format

Workshops. Looking forward to coming back to Australia

Just an advance notice to those apugers 'down under' that I will be coming back to OZ in October next year for a series of workshops on Toning B&W, on making and toning Lith prints and a special 'A day at the bleach'.

Final dates are being negotiated now so if anyone has an additional wish list please let me know so I can see if it would be possible to accommodate.
    They will be held at Gold Street Studios

It will be good to meet old friends again, it's been a while.
    Tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Tim
    As I said in your other thread, this is great news. Can you tell me whether you are planning to do the workshops on consecutive days, or will they be more spread out? I only ask because I was thinking you may have a bit of interest from people like myself who don't live in Melbourne but would be able to come down for a few days.
    Looking forward to it either way!
    Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by iandavid View Post
    Hi Tim
    As I said in your other thread, this is great news. Can you tell me whether you are planning to do the workshops on consecutive days, or will they be more spread out? I only ask because I was thinking you may have a bit of interest from people like myself who don't live in Melbourne but would be able to come down for a few days.
    Looking forward to it either way!
    Ian
    The plan is to do them quite close together with 1 or 2 days in between. There will be two 2-day lith workshops and two 2-day toning workshops for B&W, each on both a w/end and during the week for max flexibility. There will also be a 1-day 'Day at the Bleach' workshop looking at local bleaching, sparkle bath, bleach-back, bleach & redevelopment.

If anyone has a wishlist item let me know and we will see if it can be accommodated anywhere.

They will be at Gold Street Studios with Ellie Young http://www.goldstreetstudios.com.au/

Tim
    Last edited by tim rudman; 07-26-2009 at 02:31 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: addition of venue

Shooter
    Medium Format
    FYI we have just confirmed the following 2010 dates:
    1.16/17 Oct making and toning lith prints
    2.19/20 Oct toning B&W prints
    3.23/24 Oct toning B&W prints
    4.26/27 Oct making and toning lith prints
    5 28th Oct A day at the Bleach

Tim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin