Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,089   Online: 1015

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Melbourne Photography Market at Ballarat

Don't forget the Melbourne Photography Market is being held in Ballarat next week. Kicks off at 9.00am. Ballarat Civic Hall, Cnr. Midland Hwy & Mair Street Ballarat. Really don't need anything, but fun to look around anyway. But I might just see a ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shane, have they moved the market and the start and finish times?

I have a flyer from the Australian photographic collectors' society Inc. that was posted to me by them a little while ago, it mentions St Patrick's Hall as the venue and 1000hrs to 1600hrs as the times.

Interesting.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your right Mick, it has changed, now at St Patrick's Hall Sturt St (main street of Ballarat) 10.00am start.

http://www.apcsociety.com.au/market.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well did anybody go? I was in Tasmania all week and never got back until Sunday morning, and thought I better see the family instead of going up to Ballarat.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    We went, and bumped into Mick almost immediately as well - I reckon this market had a nicer vibe than the last Camberwell one - maybe because the venue is smaller and of course being part of the Biennale... Amazingly, I didn't buy anything, but did get to play with some interesting stuff and chat to various folks. I want a Billingham bag now... sigh!

Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin