Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,949   Online: 861

Shooter
    35mm

Beginner looking for enlarger in SA or VIC

I want a good quality second hand enlarger for B&W up to 6x6. I would prefer diffusion illumination and something that is quite common so that spares availability is not a problem. I live in Adelaide and would be prepared to drive to anywhere in SA/VIC to pick up. Retail or private is fine. I've got my eye on ebay and the Photographic Trader but nothing suitable so far. The local retailer does not have much either. Any ideas, retailers to try, units for sale? I would consider a complete dark room package. I might consider buying from further afield if reasonable courier costs could be arranged.
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Greg,

Total Photographics at Kent Town usually have a good selection of 2nd hand gear - I know they had a couple of LPL 6x7s a few weeks ago (1 was B&W the other had a colour head). That may have changed as they sometimes turn over quite quickly, and at other times have heaps hanging around.

Give Toby or Neil a buzz: 83631783 - let them know I suggested you call them.

If they don't have one in stock they might know of somebody who's getting ready to trade.

Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you can't find anything in Adelaide, try Photographic Warehouse in Melbourne (Bentleigh). I have never bought anything there, just peered in their window after hours. They seem to have quite a bit of s/h darkroom gear including several enlargers. Phone number is 03 9557 6666.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a spare Durst 6x6 FREE to a good home. It's at work at the mo' so I can't remember what lens is on it, but PM me!

Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin