Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,724   Online: 1046

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2832333435363738

Thread: Print Exchange

Hawthorn Oz, then MI USA from March 14, 2015!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll definitely be in the next one Can't wait.

Do we want a new thread for the next exchange?
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There is one, Andy - it's here http://www.apug.org/forums/forum214/...sign-up-2.html - add your name!!!

Marc!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I have not responded with comments either, life has been a bit hectic lately - I was finally made redundant two weeks ago after 4 months of waiting for news from management in the US. In anticipation of the expected news, we've been preapring to sell our house and move cities and as a result so I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the 2nd round, although I'd love to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Mathison View Post
    Sorry I have not responded with comments either, life has been a bit hectic lately - I was finally made redundant two weeks ago after 4 months of waiting for news from management in the US. In anticipation of the expected news, we've been preapring to sell our house and move cities and as a result so I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the 2nd round, although I'd love to.
    Sorry to hear this Glenn. I hope everything works out OK (and that you are able to participate in the exchange too). Brisbane cannot afford to lose any film photographers!

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin