Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,540   Posts: 1,572,768   Online: 882

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    As a hobby photographer, not a pro, I am the end consumer so I like to know and compare prices before I commit. I am sure that a pro does too, but at least he/she has some ability to pass it on. Not being "in the industry" I also like to research what is available. I am not going to buy by ringing up and saying "Please send me this, that, and the other" and then possibly regretting my purchase later. Having said that, I do concede that good service costs, and you get what you pay for. Unfortunately some places charge for premium service and provide second or third class service. What I am looking for is a supplier who is competitive at least with the other mob in the inner suburbs, particularly for chemicals which can't be bought easily from overseas.

Cheers, Peter.

Shooter
    35mm
    Peter, you are a legend, well said

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin