Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,559   Online: 1016

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    p.s Thank you for your help!

Shooter
    35mm
    I just don't get it..... since when did Meopta render the lens totally immovable?! I first printed on an already-quite-old Meopta in high school back in the early 80's and you could sure remove the lens back then if you wanted to.... what's going on with Molli's?!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Maybe it's me and I'm just an eighty pound weakling?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's the Meopta Axomat 1a, if that helps any. Seriously, though, it's not a big drama for me to simply hold a filter beneath the lens so don't go worrying about it too much.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    See that inner ring (with notches) in the photo? That's the back of the lens. The outer ring (no notches, maybe it's knurled) is the nut and it unscrews from the lens. The lens will then drop out of the lensboard, which you'll find has a plain hole of about 20mm in it. Assuming it's the lens you want to use, don't bother removing it for now. With a 20mm lensboard hole, replacement lenses for that enlarger will not be common but they will be very cheap!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    Is anyone still interested in doing this? If not, is there anyone willing to sell me just a couple of rolls of film and perhaps 5 sheets of 5x10 paper?
    I'm unable to go into an order overseas by myself ........
    Have I missed something? Has everyone except me pulled out of the Freestyle deal?

Cheers, Peter.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm still in if you're still in If the other Peter (OldBikerPete) is still in, we have us a trio of buyers. I'd really like to get this organised soon. There was a message a few pages back regarding FreeStyles buying policy for overseas buyers and we also need to figure out how we're going to manage the financial side of things in order to get all of the money together to pay it all on one card. Unfortunately, they don't take PayPal which is all I have. If either of you accept money in that fashion, I'm happy to send my share to you. The order will be shipped to whoever's name is on the credit card so distribution after delivery also needs sorting.
    Please let me know what suits and also... is there anyone else interested? The more people in on this order, the lower the P&H per person.

Shooter
    35mm
    Wot, me worry?!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ummm. I don't think I was ever in to this buy. Freestyle don't seem to have 50 sheet boxes of 5x4 Portra 160VC - which is my film of choice and they don't have any 400VC at all, at all.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBikerPete View Post
    Ummm. I don't think I was ever in to this buy. Freestyle don't seem to have 50 sheet boxes of 5x4 Portra 160VC - which is my film of choice and they don't have any 400VC at all, at all.
    Apologies, I must have misread.

I've sent out PMs to the two other people who've expressed interest in going into this order and I'd like to have something organised by the end of the week - very early next week at the latest, if possible.
    Is there anyone else interested?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin