Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,630   Online: 668

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Who's buying all the 4x5 colour negative film in Melbourne?

I was hunting for a box of Portra 160NC today, and Vanbar was all out ("lately we've been selling heaps of 4x5", said the cheery sales fellow), so then I went to Lab X in St Kilda, and they only had a single box of out-of date Portra 400NC...

I know it's the beginning of semester, and all the students will be stocking up, but this seems unusual.

In other news - Lab X has Ektar 100 in 120 in stock!!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What does Lab x want for the eKtar120?

I am heading down to Vanbar tomorrow for some xtol and hypo.

I am doing a big B&H in the next few days so anyone in Melbourne wants anything jump onboard.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    I was hunting for a box of Portra 160NC today, and Vanbar was all out ("lately we've been selling heaps of 4x5", said the cheery sales fellow), so then I went to Lab X in St Kilda, and they only had a single box of out-of date Portra 400NC...

I know it's the beginning of semester, and all the students will be stocking up, but this seems unusual.

In other news - Lab X has Ektar 100 in 120 in stock!!

Marc
    You'd have to be munching metol to buy film in Australia - landed, it's less than half the price from overseas. Of course, if you're right out and it's an emergency, that's excusable.Peter.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Definitely, which is why I ended up buying the expired box!! Now I'm waiting for Freestyle to have Ektar 100 (in 4x5") in stock...

Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin