Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,211   Online: 937

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rightio, my Zero multi-format has now been loaded with Acros 100, set to 6x9 (maybe a late change to 6x6...) and this location has been singled out for pinhole attention. Just have to research the tide...
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    Rightio, my Zero multi-format has now been loaded with Acros 100, set to 6x9 (maybe a late change to 6x6...) and this location has been singled out for pinhole attention. Just have to research the tide...
    You're mad, ya bugger. At the worst the Zero Image will float--where it will end up is another matter.

Regards - Cautious Ross (who only dares leeches and stinging ants lately)

Shooter
    35mm
    Todays gathering @ MCC was one of the most exceptional days. Everyone had so much fun & took some very stunning pictures. And I thought I had to spend $$$$$ for a great camera. Shows what I knew !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Was a great day, hope you don't mind me posting your pic Scott. Awesome effect.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the update, and awesome pic, Scott!

Shooter
    35mm
    I have no problem the pic is posted. But Shane really deserves the credit he came up with camera design. I just assembled per his instructions & then experimented. Was more luck on my part & guidance of knowledgeable photographers @ MCC who are teaching me the tricks to finding a prime location for a cool shot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin