The Melbourne Camera Club celebrates World Wide Pinhole Day on Sunday April 25th 2010.
A workshop will be held in the club rooms on the corner of Dorcas and Ferrars Streets, South Melbourne.
It will be a “hands on” workshop and we will be covering:
- Building your own pinhole camera
- Taking photos with your pinhole camera
- Developing and contact printing photos taken with your pinhole cameras
You will need to bring:
- A box or milo-tin to build your camera out of that can be made light tight. (Boxes can be any size or shape, however we suggest something between the size of a large matchbox and a shoe box is ideal)
- $10 fee to cover materials and tea & bikkies
We will supply the rest of the materials.
The workshop starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm.
No experience with photography is necessary, participants will be encouraged to scan and upload photos taken on the day to the world wide pinhole day website: http://www.pinholeday.org/
For more information and to reserve a place, please contact: email@example.com