Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,164   Online: 698

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS. 5x4 OMEGA CHROMEGA D ENLARGER

A good conditioned unit, has ALL the goodies to just plug and play

AUD 250

1-240 to 115v transformer

2-Foot focus and exposure start control

3-Kayel brand solid state darkroom interval timer with light control,standby and foot control switch

4-Omega Super Power Stabiliser

It stands at a little over 1200mm and the removable base board is approx 600x900mm

It has THREE lens cones
    50mm
    80mm
    150mm

It is preset to auto focus at these intervals and is easily adapted to manual fine focus etc

It can be dismantled but is just too heavy ( and long) with all the component parts for Aus Post -They have thie weird limit on length!
    It could be delivered within Sydney - and maybe metro or it could be collected ex Newcastle/Hunter region ( actually Lake Macquarie)

A great starter pice of kit for B+W and colour
    It was used as recently as 6 months ago

Lenses are easy to find, depending on your neg size etc.

This unit came from a TAFE a few years ago in Adelaide and hasnt had much use and appears to have been well maintained etc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ENL 5.jpg   ENL 4.jpg  
    Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him.
    Goethe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dang, if only I had caught up with this post a few days ago! I just flew back from a family wedding in QLD, but a couple of other folks took the road through Sydney back to Melbourne (where I am) before heading home to SA, I probably could have imposed on someone to collect it for me! I'd hate to think what shipping via a courier would be, so I won't stick my hand up, but if it's still lying around when someone I know is up that way again, well, you just never know.

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Steve,
    I sent you a PM in regard to this. I could pick up for you.
    Pat
    What grain............................................. ...............
    Oh sorry, I forgot you don't shoot Large Format
    Large format Pat.

http://www.largeformatpat.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin