Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,846   Online: 1051

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, thanks for the invite Barrie, I have to say it was a great night, was fantastic to put some faces to a couple of the names on here too. It would have been great to see some of the prints he made on that trip, but losing his gear that soon in, man, I'm surprised he's in such good spirits about it! I took a month last year to head back to the Gammon Ranges, around the time that a couple locals recommended to me when I was there in April, promising me the clearest atmosphere I'd ever seen... that was right when that huge dust storm came up, that hazed the sky and blew a gale for the whole month... it took me a while to get over that disappointment, but trudging through all of that snow, knowing you wouldn't even be getting any shots, ouch!

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    unfortunately I missed this one as I have a cold and didn't want to come down and get everyone else sick! though I would have liked to have attended.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin