Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,194   Online: 995

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi John - I thought it was great but I suppose I would think that wouldn't I! Nice crowd, some very positive feedback and one red dot! Teamed up with another photographer/musician to play a few old blues tunes as well and that's always a thrill for me. Fellow APUGers Jeff and David came along which was very nice. It's a great learning experience and I think I've become a better photographer after each exhibition I've done, so looking forward to throwing myself into the next project.
    I am doing an artist's talk at 2pm on Sunday June 20 if anyone is interested in coming along to have a look and say hello. I'll also be in the gallery all day on Sat June 19.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have just had a look through the gallery link. There is some very nice stuff there. I have known Bob Brozman for about twenty years and he has played here on our little island three or four times.

When myself and some friends got into National guitars we managed to arrange some local gigs when he happened to be in England.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin