Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,208   Online: 846

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Adelaide Get together - July 25th - Vic Square - 2PM

Howdy,

I know that there are not too many from Adelaide here, but I thought I would make a post anyway.

I am organising a get together via the flickr group that I look after - South Australian Film Photography on Flickr - and thought I would extend the invitation to any South Australian members on APUG.

At this stage, I have suggested a date of Sunday the 18th of July. I am not sure whether we will have many takers, but as long as there is more then just me, it will be worth while.

As this will be a first time, I have also suggested somewhere central, so Adelaide City will be the most likely location.

If you are interested, please let me know. It would be good to see other South Aussie film users!

Cheers

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    If you are interested, please let me know. It would be good to see other South Aussie film users!
    Cheers
    I'm interested, but not sure on my schedule at this stage. Put me down as a "maybe"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No probs.

Fleath, are you out there? Are you interested?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd be interested, but the 18th is actually my birthday I'm busy that whole weekend, but put me down for the next one. I know a few other people who might be interested though, I can pass it along - but I cant promise they wont bring Dianas.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy,

Just a quick update. It appears that the 25th of July is a better date over on Flickr (where I am organising this), so the date has been changed to then. More then happy for any APUG members in the Adelaide area to join in.

And Diana's are OK...... (if we have to)

Cheers

PS, If a Moderator is reading this, can they please change the date in the heading to the 25th of July!!!!
    thnx
    Last edited by hoffy; 07-01-2010 at 08:19 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy for those who may be looking.

Its in concrete. 25th of July, Vic Square (near the fountain), 2PM. If anyone in Adelaide wishes to come for a look, everyone is more then welcome.

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just bumping this one up. The meet is still going ahead. Hopefully more then just me will turn up. Details are as follows:

Date - Sunday 25th of July
    Time - 2PM
    Meeting place - Victoria Square, near the fountain

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin