Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,724   Online: 812

Shooter
    35mm

Bulk Film in Aus?(Perth)

Anybody able to give me any film suppliers in Perth, or a place in Aus which will ship? Any idea what a 100ft 35mm 400ISO B&W spool would cost?(and a bulk loader).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PRA Imaging or Camera Electronic in Perth may have some bulk film in stock or else are able to order some in. Cost is around $80 - $90. You may be able to get a student or club member discount as well. (Just ask). The bulk film loader is about $120 at PRA.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Irukanji View Post
    Anybody able to give me any film suppliers in Perth, or a place in Aus which will ship? Any idea what a 100ft 35mm 400ISO B&W spool would cost?(and a bulk loader).
    GO TO THIS LINK AND TALK TO KEITH!
    http://www.rangefinderforum.com/foru...ad.php?t=91335

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have you tried Vanbar? www.vanbar.com.au. $77.00 upwards. They ship all over Australia. Or Blanco Negro will ship Foma film all over. $50. www.blanconegrosupplies.com.au.

Or if you are on eBay you could try cheap_shots_au. He lists mostly rolls but I have seen bulk there in the past and I am sure that he would supply on request. Also try eBay for the bulk loader - there are heaps there.

Personally, I get mine from Freestyle in the US. www.freestylephoto.biz. US$23.99 upwards. But you need a fair size order or share with someone else to spread the shipping cost.

Cheers, Peter.
    Last edited by wotalegend; 06-19-2010 at 07:09 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: afterthoughts

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can add blanco Negro is good value. When I have been seeking ISO100 and 400 it has been in stock and shipped within 24hours. Blanco is my regular source of Foma 35mm bulk roll film.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Which film are you after?

Send me an email:

andrew@analogphoto.com.au and i'll do my best to find it for you at a reasonable price.

Andrew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Freestyle is good if you're buying enough to make postage from the US worthwhile.

prices for bulk film are quite good from Vanbar, it's 120 format and slide film that we get stung with in Aus. Vanbar are a lot better than the ones in the city but Freestyle is still better.

I did an order from Freestyle recently.
    10 x Neopan Acros 100 120
    5 x Kodak TMax 100 120
    5 x Kodak TMax 400 120
    10 x Kodak Trix 400 120

Was $145.70US delivered ($165 aussie including postage)

From Vanbar, same thing would have been $223 aussie + postage. That's at least 35% saving.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Les Porter also has some Bulk Agfapan left for $50 a roll (not sure about the expiry date) -

http://www.lesporter.com.au/Price%20List.html

I can recommend Les, or Chris at Blanco Negro - both are great to deal with, and post things quickly at reasonable postage cost..

As for a bulk loader send me a PM - I should have a couple of spare ones at home I could sell you (one is even new I think) as I don't shoot 35mm anymore - I may even have some reloadable cassettes left....
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin