Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,002   Online: 877

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

ACP garage sale - Sydney, Sunday 4th July

Posting this in case it might be of interest to anyone here. The Australian Centre for Photography is having a garage sale this Sunday, 4th July from 12-5pm. They're having a spring clean and selling off excess gear. There will be slide projectors, light stands, enlarger parts, printing easels, books, magazines & some camera gear. The ACP is a not for profit arts organisation and any money raised will be used for future projects & equipment. I'm a part time teacher there, not involved in the sale, just passing on info from the newsletter. Oxford St, Paddington is the location.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks goldie!
    Is that near/on the Paddo fair?
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsouto View Post
    thanks goldie!
    Is that near/on the Paddo fair?
    You mean the Paddington markets that are on each Saturday? It's the same side of Oxford St but a few hundred meters closer to the city. Not far from Paddington town hall & the reservoir park. I was there today & had a quick look at the stuff they were sorting through. They had a dozen or so bottles of HC-110 which might be of interest to some people as Kodak Australia no longer import it. I think it expired a few years back but is in unopened bottles. There was also a Bowens flash floor pack, focusing spot & some sort of light wand. Looked 15 to 20 years old. Also some type of lab densitometer. Forget the brand but it looked similar to my X-Rite. There was also some sort of large barrel lens. Had a serial number but no brand name. Glass diameter was about 6 inches.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin