Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,909   Online: 1068

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    Or is it a capstan reference? ;-)
    as in a reel to reel? Like a Studer or Nagra?

Hrmm. I'm not sure. My fantastic graphic designer has come up with some great ideas. I've now got a lens board & lens on the left side of the text.

I'll have a splash page up in a couple of days and will be getting eBay sales happening very soon. Some products which many of you will be very, very interested in.

izu

Shooter
    35mm
    Can't wait! Just starting off with film myself, will definitely stay tuned

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by izu View Post
    Can't wait! Just starting off with film myself, will definitely stay tuned

Awesome, if you ever need any advice - send me an email. I'd be more than happy to assist you with any question you have!

AK

izu

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewkirkby View Post
    Awesome, if you ever need any advice - send me an email. I'd be more than happy to assist you with any question you have!

AK
    Cheers, thanks will do! The initial order list has more than enough variety for my needs!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've also just confirmed that i will be stocking 620 B&W and Colour film as well as 116 & 616 B&W film. I will make this available worldwide.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If i can buy it for a price which enables me to resell at a competitive price, i'll get it in.

I am running into a brick wall trying to buy bulk Fuji products. Fuji Australia are not interested.

Everything else is looking good. Oriental Seagull Fiber & Resin papers are going to be a key line. I'm going to try and get their RA-4 B&W too
    I've not had a chance to read the thread in full, but this podcast might be of some interest to you. Matt set up a film sales business in the UK not long ago, and talks here about some difficulties in getting hold of Fuji products... This is a really good listen.

http://filmwasters.com/podcast/archives/163

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've also just confirmed that i will be stocking 620 B&W and Colour film as well as 116 & 616 B&W film. I will make this available worldwide.
    I and my Kodak Six-Sixteen camera thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails portals-apug-2007-12.jpg  
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarize View Post
    I've not had a chance to read the thread in full, but this podcast might be of some interest to you. Matt set up a film sales business in the UK not long ago, and talks here about some difficulties in getting hold of Fuji products... This is a really good listen.

http://filmwasters.com/podcast/archives/163

Hey Solarize,

That podcast was awesome. Thanks for posting.

AK

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    as in a reel to reel? Like a Studer or Nagra?

Hrmm. I'm not sure. My fantastic graphic designer has come up with some great ideas. I've now got a lens board & lens on the left side of the text.

I'll have a splash page up in a couple of days and will be getting eBay sales happening very soon. Some products which many of you will be very, very interested in.

Just a suggestion, but maybe the logo should have elements that definitely represent film as the medium e.g. cut sheet notches, 35mm, 120 roll spools etc. Cut sheet notches obviously are easier to work with graphically, with 35mm film a close second e.g. as a rectangular containing for the logo with the top edge fashioned as 5x4 film notches.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just thought I should point out that Albox Australia Make archival neg sleeves in every format, as well as books and folders for the sleeves, and storage boxes for prints. And they're Australian, their office is just outside of Adelaide, I went there on monday. I've used their products for the last half a decade and always found them to be top notch, so I wouldnt hesitate to reccomend stocking them.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin