Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,562   Online: 1143

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    Tonight or yesterday night? I am confused...
    Relative to the OP, Tonight is yesterday night, which tomorrow will be two nights ago.... or to avoid most confusion, it was shown on the 8th of August.

Shooter
    35mm
    You can watch it (for a limited time, I expect) on the SBS website: http://www.sbs.com.au/
    Click on "watch full episodes" and it should open a new window - at the moment it's top of the list. I'll be watching it tonight!

(might only work from within Australia, unless you can do some clever IP spoofing)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    Relative to the OP, Tonight is yesterday night, which tomorrow will be two nights ago.... or to avoid most confusion, it was shown on the 8th of August.

How...eloquent. In simple terms, I have missed it.
    Will shuffle over to SBS on the web and see what I can sees...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    How...eloquent. In simple terms, I have missed it.
    Will shuffle over to SBS on the web and see what I can sees...
    I think you won't be disappointed. I know I will check out the half an hour I missed (internet connection permitting)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just watched it tonight on the SBS web site. Very moving, and it makes me realise why I could never work as a PJ in the way and in the places he does because I would be forever soiling my pants (figuratively speaking). Fascinating in that quick turnaround business that he still works in film and exclusively in black and white, in spite of its obvious inconveniences. Although there was a gratuitous plug for Leica at the start "Leica, of course..." I noticed, particularly towards the latter half, that he appears to be working in MF also. At one point when he is setting up his exhibition in China there is a quite clear shot of him using a Mamiya 6, and some not so obvious ones later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin