Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,398   Online: 1079

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I bought 8 rolls of Agfa Vista 200 (exp 2009) for $8, and 20 rolls of some 400 speed C-41, in a black canister, with french writing under "For color prints" (same thing but in french) that would seem about the same age for $10.

35mm bulk loader for $15.

Some parts of a colour analyser/enlarger that needs repair for $20.

I didnt have much to spend

Shooter
    35mm
    I picked up an OM1w/1.8/50 at the market. The lens has a sticky/weak diaphragm spring. My fault for not checking more thoroughly. I think I'm over OM's now. I traded some in with lenses a while ago and felt nostalgic, but that's over now. I think I'lll stick to Nikon and Leica. The APCS changed the setup with the tables and it seems to have helped with access. Most markets can be a bit of a bun fight at times.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can add another Peake focusscope for me (there were only model 2's and 3's left when I got there)..still for $30 who's complaining?? I also got a Reflex Korelle - a 1930's 120 SLR - rough, but working perfectly...for $10 I'm more than happy!

Sold a bit too - didn't buy a Rolleiflex, but if I'd realised how much I'd sold....

I think the table layout worked better, and there were more people this time than the last market - just over 500 through the doors...

As usual I missed out on a few bargains...a friend picked up a old 28/6.3 Leica Hektor wide angle...another friend got a Canon 6 rangefinder with lens..it was jammed, but he managed to get it working....very nice camera....

Don't know whether I'll have a table in March...then again...that's what I always say.....it is a good way to get a bit of money together to buy more toys.....
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    "I also got a Reflex Korelle - a 1930's 120 SLR - rough, but working perfectly...for $10 I'm more than happy!"

Damn! Wish I had gotten one of those :O

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I picked up the aforementioned Peak 4 x loupe, beautiful little thing, better than my Schneider one for the GG of a camera, square base makes a reall difference.

I also managed to find a pair of virtually brand new Lisco Regal II DDS, still in the original packaging, $30.00.

Good to meet up with some of the others.

Met Athiril, first person I have ever seen walking around with an RB67 as his walk around camera in his back pack. Then when he pulled out the 4x5 as well, I wasn't too sure what was to follow. I know there was other stuff in there. Plus he was walking around with shopping bags full of film and draped over a shoulder was the colour enlarger bits.

The layout of the tables was fantastic, plus talking to Alan King he mentioned that with this layout they were able to get a couple more tables in.

Perhaps they should enforce a clearance to the walkway to the coffee place. Borg had their table there and were basically spreading stuff all over the place. They also had so much stuff on the floor it was a hazard and I saw one person fall onto another as he walked past and didn't see stuff about 1 metre out from their table.

I saw the Peak focusing scope that Paul picked up, yep, very good price.

Actually the price of the Borg stuff was really, really cheap, for brand new stuff. They appear to have lost their distribution rights of the Wallace Expo Disc, they were going for 33% of their original price, plus the Peak stuff was so low it makes you realise why we tend to purchase stuff straight from overseas markets, and still get it substantially cheaper.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Haha, I usually dont carry the 4x5" as it doesnt have x/pc-sync. Usually have the digital system instead with a couple lenses.

Oh I had a Gossen Luna Poro SBC too I bought off an APUG member a while back

Shooter
    35mm
    Anyone know when the next market will be? Paul...

Shooter
    35mm
    March 2011 but I cant remember the exact day

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Atheril, I found one of those enlargers, you can have it if you wish!

March the 20th 2011 is the date next year.

Mick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin