Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,462   Online: 904

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Could the place you are thinking of be run by a fella called Ben Boardman?

He bought a my Durst RCP20 print processor of me when RA4 came out and I had switched to a brand new Durst Printo.

I know he was going to convert it to RA4 using other machines for spare parts and/or gears/chains.

He was located in the northern suburbs, but I believe he is now interstate.

Mick.
    Mick,

It is Dan Cadariu of Bentleigh I was talking of (you may remember I got on to him through you about 18 months ago, when I was visiting Melbourne?).

I have tried to 'phone him a couple of times during the past week, but Telstra keeps responding with a recorded message that his landline number can't be connected. I'll try again using his mobile.

Actually, I just rang him on his mobile and, although he is still trading, he has closed the Bentleigh premises.

It's all good!

Thanks anyway, one and all.

Shooter
    35mm
    WoW well thats a sad blow for analog users as Dan's store had reasonable prices & good variety. Is he doing an Ebay or web site store ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by w9cae View Post
    ... Is he doing an Ebay or web site store ?
    I don't know, I simply placed an "order" to him by mobile and he said he'd get back.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I visited the shop front in Bentleigh(near the station) three weeks ago but it was deserted. I was after a 4x5 enlarger.
    I noticed the owners were at the earlier camera market in Box Hill, but I did not talk to them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mick8585 View Post
    I visited the shop front in Bentleigh(near the station) three weeks ago but it was deserted. I was after a 4x5 enlarger.
    I noticed the owners were at the earlier camera market in Box Hill, but I did not talk to them.
    If you're still after a 4x5, Photo Resources in Fitzroy have half a dozen or so Durst 4x5's as well as a few other types. Some are pretty tired. They bought all the RMIT gear when they shut down their darkrooms. I picked up a very nice Saunders 20 x 24 four blade easel dirt cheap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin