Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,057   Online: 974

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    Are there any other Melbourne labs that do C41 4x5" processing? Vanbar & Prism only do E6 sheet film...

Marc!
    Bring me something to process it in (such as two trays - needs to be dumped into bleach straight from dev) to process in and I can process your 4x5" C-41 no probs using Kodak Flexicolor.

I'm in Ringwood.

PM me if interested.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    PM'ed!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm also pretty desperate to get in contact with someone who can help. Lab X had about 20 rolls of 120 from recent film projects I've been working on. I don't know what to do. I feel like crying.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoice View Post
    I went down to Lab X in StKilda today to pick up some prints and discovered they have been evicted by their real estate agent for not paying rent for over a month. The building is locked and the only notice on the door is from the real estate agent, who will disclose only that they have been evicted.

I was in there on Tuesday and there was not a peep about this, though they must have known it was coming. Not very professional or ethical.

Their phone number goes to a machine. I have emailed info@labx.com.au, with no response so far. I couldn't care less about the prints they were doing but I will be very annoyed indeed if I can't get my original transparencies back.

Does anybody else know anything about this, or of a way to get in touch with them?

Anyone else got material with them that you need back?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Germain, I am told there is a number on their door you can ring, to pickup stuff!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Marc, that's a great help.

Cheers

G

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lab X Number to collect work

Does anyone have that number to collect work, that's on the Lab X door? I'm interstate at the minute and it would be really helpful.

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The phone number on the door is 0438 457 047 ( Ray )
    From what they told me it sounds like they are intending to continue business in some form once the mess with the landlord is sorted out though

Shooter
    Medium Format

Lab X Closed?

There's a thread over on RFF been running for several days. Last post was
    Quote: just got a call from LabX with the lowdown: as Spyro said, water damage, insurance claims, moving to new location - and not closing down. They should be up and running again soon.
    Not only that, my films are safe and developed & I'll get them this afternoon. End Quote.

Maybe it's not as dire as some people are saying.

I've used Horsham Colour's mail service previously with good results for colour neg but as they're a professional lab they probably do other film types and formats.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A shady landlord with short arms and long pockets? Who would have thought such a thing was possible!
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ha ha! Well that's great news - I always found them a super good service...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin