Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,920   Posts: 1,584,822   Online: 1093

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst enlarger in Canberra

I was in Canberra last weekend helping my son move house. When I took a load of stuff (nothing photographic) to the Salvo Store in Fyshwick I had my usual look for anything photographic. The usual lot of 80s - 90s plastic all-auto P&S cameras, but nothing unusual. However I did notice a Durst 35mm enlarger which looked in working condition, if anyone in Canberra is interested.

Shooter
    35mm
    Really!? Whereabouts salvo did you find it? I went there last weekend but didn't see anything, unless someone bought it already

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    It was still there a couple of weeks ago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was the Salvo store in Mildura St Fyshwick. Just up the street from the food market and on the other side. It was on the upper level about halfway back on the right, on a high shelf. And it was back in January that I saw it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin