Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,840   Online: 905

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds great Mike, hope you get some dramatic shots up there!

We're doing alright here, struggling along a bit, I've just managed to get the little fella back to sleep and handed him over to his Mamma, I'm going to try and sneak off into the darkroom, where you can't hear anybody screaming :P

Psych ward sounds fun, say G'day to all the ex-pollies for us

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hello Mike! Glad to see you've come to life again. You'll remain an honorary mamber of the Melbourne LF group, of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    G'day Mike, hmm, trekking up the mountain with an 8x10 and sundry equipment, then you go to work in a psych ward?

What are the chances you may be kept at work??

Best of luck with the job and looking forward to some more of your very good work.

Mick.

Ps:- the little Shen Hao got a thrashing over the Labour day weekend, still works a treat!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks for the words guys.
    You know Mick, I sometimes regret selling the Shen. It was SO much lighter than the Tachi. But I really wouldn't give it up, it suits my style.....and I get to whinge about the weight. Still, I'm glad that you're enjoying it.
    I did get some rude remarks from the women I walked up the mountain with, but they did say that I did well going up the mount for the first time and with all the gear. I don't even have any aches or pains today. The new pack has made all the difference.
    Talk to you all soon
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin