Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,675   Online: 788

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images

After a studio flash unit

Hi guys,
    I'm after a studio flash head with stand , softbox (or brolly) and sync cable and power cable
    After something with a modeling light if possible.
    The closer to Northern NSW the better but I'm happy to pay shipping for the right light.
    Something with enough ooomph to light a full-length portrait in a smallish room.

Thanks all,

Yes I did put this in the classies but didn't think many people look at the want to buy section.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tomalophicon View Post
    Something with enough ooomph to light a full-length portrait in a smallish room.
    What formats are you using? you could easily get away with a 250w/s head if you're using medium/small format. I use a set of 500w/s heads which have plenty of power to allow you to stop down using 4x5... it's all relative... and what sort of price are you looking at? We might have some of our older 250 heads coming up for sale at the studio soon...

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got a studio pack with three heads for sale - not sure if that's what you're after. Bowens 1200 Equip.

Includes stands (and floorstand I think), cables, synch, bag and brolly (might be two; can't remember).
    It's in ADL, but could certainly work out shipping for you if interested.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
    What formats are you using? you could easily get away with a 250w/s head if you're using medium/small format. I use a set of 500w/s heads which have plenty of power to allow you to stop down using 4x5... it's all relative... and what sort of price are you looking at? We might have some of our older 250 heads coming up for sale at the studio soon...
    Hi Steve,
    I'm using 35mm up to 4x5.
    Looking at around 300 max bucks for one light.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    I've got a studio pack with three heads for sale - not sure if that's what you're after. Bowens 1200 Equip.

Includes stands (and floorstand I think), cables, synch, bag and brolly (might be two; can't remember).
    It's in ADL, but could certainly work out shipping for you if interested.
    How much for that one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin