Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,701   Online: 978

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Rodinal Availability

I just got back from Vanbar North Melb picking up some Xtol.

I inquired about Adox Adonal(Rodinal) availability.

The guy said last order they got in 60 bottles and it flew off the shelves and now they are back ordered by 6 months, the back order is a waiting list. They said they asked for as much as they can get for the next lot.

So if you ever want to get some, now is the time to order/get on the list, otherwise you may be waiting forever given the supply vs demand.

They also still have a lot of 35mm sensia 100 for $8.80 a roll including processing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wonder if any other countries are having supply problems? It seems to be available in Europe & the USA. I just can't comprehend why it seems to be such a problem to get it to Australia. 6 months is a drag.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I was talking to the guys at Vanbar....there is nothing that they can do. They got as much as they could, which was gobbled up pretty much by pre-orders. Who is the distributor? If it is who I think it is, I am not suprised......

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Vanbar is the distributor, we have recently started dealing with a new supplier on this product. The supplier did not have adequate stock to send us the whole order.

We have several hundred units on order, the bottling of these will be complete by 15/4 according to supplier.

We are attempting to get the shipping of this expedited. Once this initial order is received stock should be pretty well available for a while.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    time to stock up on a lifetime supply me thinks.... I still have half of a 500ml bottle should do me for a while.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have enough for the next decade or three. About 6 to 8 500 ml bottles of the original (and the best).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Once I heard the news I ordered a case of them, if only I had know about the end of Panatomic-X I'm be in photo heaven.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK, I was wrong

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like Chris at Blanco Negro is starting to stock a new Rodinal type developer called Fomadon R09. Also has a few new Foma products that look interesting.

http://www.blanconegrosupplies.com.a...New_stuff.html

Shooter
    35mm
    Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some Rodinal in Sydney? Vanbar seems to be perpetually out of stock...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin