Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,182   Online: 1135

Shooter
    Multi Format

AGNSW Show: Photography and Place

Thoughts?

http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/exh...ography-place/

Hint: The vibrant, original and vigorous work by the high school kids at the Art Express show one floor down knocks the socks of 90% of the above and lifted my spirits.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not likely to see it so I can't comment. However we had a youth photography exhibition down here recently, and I was also impressed by the vitality from these young people. Sure they are all digital, but creativity is alive and well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Saw it a few weeks ago. (Couldn't find the Art Express area.) I thought it was OK, there was some quite dry stuff. Mostly I liked the earlier works from the 70s & 80s, partly because of the retro colours. There were some photos from the Canberra suburbs from the '80s that were good & I also liked Wes Stacey's small prints. Also in the outside area I liked the work by the person who used different types of Polaroid.

The Russian show at the ACP is very good. Closes end of April. The photos by Oleg Videnin are great.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin