Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,858   Posts: 1,583,104   Online: 924

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Getting ready for another Freestyle order, you want in?

Evening all. I'm slowly gearing myself up to place an order for some film from Freestyle, thought I'd throw it out there again in case anyone wants to jump in and save the communal purse some postage costs. I'll probably be placing it in the next couple of weeks, or earlier if someone has need to get an order through quickly.

Cheers,
    Steve

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll probably jump in seeing as the dollar is so good and I'm half way through the last order...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Me too. Same reason.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This sounds good, ive been on the edge of buying some more film for a while now

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great, well, if anyone has any pressing deadlines, let me know, otherwise I'll hold off a few more days or so before collecting shopping lists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested, was thinking about getting some neg sleeves & proofing paper. Should we PM you the items we're interested in or post here when you're ready?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tempting, but I probably won't be able to partake of this order, hopefully a future one. I'm keen to get a large quantity of Ilford FP4 and probably some Provia, I see that both B&H and Freestyle have great prices for Ilford products, but I'm nervous about the risks of shipping film from overseas; is x-ray or temperature a significant concern for ordering from overseas, compared with local purchase?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have bought film from Freestyle on several occasions, including Delta 3200, with never the slightest hint of x-ray or heat damage.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael, once everyone's on board we'll move over to pm or email, easier to keep track of updates that way (I find, anyway).

'cluttered', I've been getting film and paper (and some chemicals) from OS for years and never had an issue. I'll be getting a couple 100sh boxes of FP4 as well, so they can always keep yours company, safety in numbers and all that :P

Shooter
    35mm
    Steve - might be worth checking the prices at B&H. My last couple of orders went to B&H as the prices on (mostly Ilford products) were better and the postage charge was cheaper too.

Chris
    Chris

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin