Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,983   Posts: 1,523,900   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Adelaide Photographic Market - This Sunday, 1st of May

Just a quick reminder for those who may not be aware. The Photographic Market is on tomorrow, Sunday the 1st of May:

The Hungarian Hall,
    82 Osmond Terrace,
    Norwood.

Hope to see some of you there?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll definitely be there, it's usually a good place to find all those obscure bits and peices that can't be found otherwise (eg unusual filters in oddball sizes, etc). Hoping to find some more used developing trays, and also hoping that I'm not too tempted by anything too expensive!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am looking at getting there early (9am is the kickoff). Last year I bought a Koni-Omega. This year I am looking for either a test strip printer, Bronica Bits, Minolta bits or Jobo Drums.......

I would say "Make sure you say hi", but the chances of recognising anyone you have never met before is slim!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would love to visit, but I'm going to be about 37 days late!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    I am looking at getting there early (9am is the kickoff).
    We're aiming for mid-morning. Too early and the sellers won't negotiate on price, too late and all the good stuff is gone.

Last year I bought a Koni-Omega. This year I am looking for either a test strip printer, Bronica Bits, Minolta bits or Jobo Drums.......
    I keep meaning to buy a Jobo setup but I'm still trying to work out exactly what model etc I'd need.

I would say "Make sure you say hi", but the chances of recognising anyone you have never met before is slim!
    Yes, it does make it tricky

If you see someone tall in a hat giggling maniacally at a bargain haul of Pentax 6x7 lenses, there's a fair chance that'll be me. Hopefully!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I managed to grab an 11x14 easel, so I'm quite happy. (I'd been looking for a decent 4-blade easel for a decent price for quite a while now, and this one is the ideal size for my enlarger.) Plus some other small bits and pieces, and most importantly managed to avoid the siren song of some of the more expensive temptations.

Anyone else grab anything particularly interesting?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, the siren sang a little for me. I ended up getting a Metz 45 CL3 flash for my yet to arrive SQ-Ai. I ummed and ahhed over that one for a while, as I had planned on just using the camera for a while AND then building up the kit....but I couldn't resist..

I also ended up with half a Minolta 50mm Macro kit (the bit I am missing....the lens!). It came with a reversing ring and a dedicated extension tube. I tried it with the standard 50 F1.4 and it seems to work, so I am happy (for $5).

I was a little disappointed with the turn out compared to last year, though, but hey, there were some good bits to be seen.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin