Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,542   Online: 838

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    States in their International postage: "Please note that all first time international orders over $250 will require a wire transfer as payment."
    Also, you'll need to wait a month from that first order before placing a subsequent CC order, so that they have enough time to make sure the bank actually gives them the money without a cancelled payment.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Matt at Ag Photo has emailed saying he'll have us a shipping quote ASAP. Should be (going on past experience) a couple of days since this is a moderately fat order of about $580 plus shipping and I've bought stuff from them a few times previously.

I guess it's not quite Monday business hours in California yet but I hope not to hear about any more problems from Freestyle with my shrunken order there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    OK, we have the shipping quote (93GBP - C41 kit and loads of paper) and Matt (ag-photographic) is sending it out today. I gotta go plug that number & the current exchange rate into my spreadsheet tonight or tomorrow but I think your total for all that paper and developer is about $200. MattC and Hoffy: can you please PM me your email addresses; I'll send you the price breakdown spreadsheet and my bank details.

thanks!

PS: how do we want to do handover? We probably won't have it in time for the Atkins whingefest next Friday but I'd be surprised if I can't bring it to the AFDUG Inaugural Pissup or meet you in town of an evening before then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sure, I'll send you through my details.

As for pickup, I am in the City every day for work, so what ever is easier in reality. What side of the city are you?

Ashley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I work close to the city at Torrensvile if that is closer or any easier for anyone.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The Freestyle package has arrived though that doesn't have any of your stuff in it, just a shirtload of rolls for me and some 4x5 sheets for Ervin. I sent an email to Matt just now asking for tracking information on that package, though I still have my fingers crossed for it getting here this week so I can bring it on Monday night, not to mention develop my first C-41 this weekend!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dammit, fingers uncrossed. Matt says that something was out of stock and "just come in" so the package should ship tomorrow.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ag package is definitely en-route, I have the tracking number. Might see it tomorrow (in which case we could meet this weekend as I don't have much concrete on), otherwise I should have it early next week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Ag package is definitely en-route, I have the tracking number. Might see it tomorrow (in which case we could meet this weekend as I don't have much concrete on), otherwise I should have it early next week.
    Good stuff William. Let us know how you get on and we will work it out from there

Ashley

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin