Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,364   Online: 751

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Freestyle/Ag order to Adelaide

Hi all,

I've run out of IR820 and intend to place an order this week or next to Ag. If anyone wants anything, let me know. Looks like a friend is ordering some large paper too, so heavy items are probably OK in this order.

Similarly for Freestyle. They're much cheaper on Kodak stuff (hardly surprising) so I figured I'd load up on New Portra and TMY2. If you want anything from there, let me know.

If you're not in Adelaide, the interstate re-shipping might kind of ruin this for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I hope that AG follow through for you. The last two orders we had through them never happened as they never got back on shipping.

I might be up for a few bits and pieces. I'll let you know

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I might be up for a few items and probably some paper - will let you know.
    When do you need to know by?

Cheers,
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Purchasing goodies from the US of A is soooo much fun nowadays with the dollar bouncing around way above parity.

Be aware the heavier and bigger the order, the longer it will take to touch down as it will be snagged by Customs for perusal. B&H shipped a joint order to us here in Victoria with confounding speed, but then it was only film (and another order going in tomorrow). I think it was 5-6 days.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

One beautiful image is worth
    a thousand hours of therapy.

"It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government
    to save the environment."
    .::Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If I could get definite lists of stuff by Thursday that'd be good; I'd like to order Friday.

Since I have to prepay, I'm not sure yet what to do with the orders of people I haven't met personally - if I were you I'd be just as iffy about sending me money before I order as I would about buying stuff on your behalf. The cash flow isn't a problem, I just want make sure I don't end up with $300 of materials I have no need for. Does anyone know a good way around this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can vouch for MattC (plus I owe him money!)....can you vouch for me?

In other words, I have no real idea, apart from trust.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If you can vouch for MattC then that's probably about it. How about you guys do a direct deposit to me when I send you copies of the paid store invoices?

Anyway, PM or email me lists of the stuff you want from each shop as I will be ordering from both late on Friday. If you're buying heavy stuff, expect to wear more of the shipping cost as I'll try to split it approximately by weight and I guess you'll just have to accept that I divide that bit up approximately fairly; I'll provide a spreadsheet showing the reasoning for everyone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    If you can vouch for MattC then that's probably about it. How about you guys do a direct deposit to me when I send you copies of the paid store invoices?

Anyway, PM or email me lists of the stuff you want from each shop as I will be ordering from both late on Friday. If you're buying heavy stuff, expect to wear more of the shipping cost as I'll try to split it approximately by weight and I guess you'll just have to accept that I divide that bit up approximately fairly; I'll provide a spreadsheet showing the reasoning for everyone.
    No problem. I am assuming that it is still OK to ship in powdered chems from O/S?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ag seem to be willing to ship anything including wet E6 kits (though the shipping cost is nuts) and I've previously bought XTOL and D76 from them with no problems. AFAIK Freestyle will ship us anything in their catalogue that doesn't say "ORMD Ground Only".

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last chance is today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin