Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,884   Online: 1045

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good on you Hoffy - I'll be very keen to see how it goes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Is tonight! I'm collecting today a batch of FB (mostly Kentmere, one Ilford MGWT) prints I made on Saturday so I'll have a few on hand for people to look at. I forgot to bring my big stash of Cambodia prints in from work though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I missed it, just too many loose ends to tie up right now - my final assessment for my bachelor of arts is this Friday. I promise I'll be at the next one, and bring along these three-colour photogravures that have recently consumed my life. I hope everyone had a rad time though.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great to meet all you guys!

Can someone please PM me the email of the 4x5" guy I was sitting next to who was interested in a sink?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy all,

Just a bit of a report back from last night for those of you who couldn't make it.

We had a nice turnout of 8 people in total, which to me shows that we have enough interest to move forward! I went through a bit of a spiel about what I thought would make a good group and we just had a general chat, shared a few experiences and photos and decided that it was a good enough thing to continue.

At this stage, we haven't set a date yet for the next meeting, as it is venue dependent. Once we do, I will ensure that I post back here to let others know. BTW, if you want to be on the mailout group, please send me a PM with your email address (if you feel comfortable....I'm not a stalker!) and I will add you to the list.

Cheers
    Ashley
    PS, William, you should have an email with everyone in the group in the 'to' field. I believe that the person you are after is 'Mark'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy all!

For those of you who are not on the email list, we have found a new venue.

For the next meeting on the 11th of July, we will be meeting at The Gilbert Street Hotel, 88 Gilbert Street, Adelaide. They have a nice room upstairs that we can use. At this stage, it will be from 7:30, but if there are others who are in the city and want to get a bit to eat before hand, they are more then welcome to join me before!

Oh and the theme for the night will be a print brag session, so bring some of your prints that you would like to talk about.

I'll post a new thread and reminder closer to the date!

Cheers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    For the next meeting on the 11th of July, we will be meeting at The Gilbert Street Hotel, 88 Gilbert Street, Adelaide
    Thanks for the update, unlike the previous one I think I'll be able to get to this meeting. Yay!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin