Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,554   Online: 1130

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Potential Sale... Nikon F100 & MB15

I have a Nikon F100 with the MB15 battery pack/grip. I'm getting out of 35mm and converting to 4x5.

Is there any interest locally (Melbourne)?

cheers,
    Raoul.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Are you sure you don't want to go to 8x10? Are you really sure? Go on....be a devil. Try it, you'll like it. Really.
    BTW my name is Lucifer. LOL
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyno View Post
    Are you sure you don't want to go to 8x10? Are you really sure? Go on....be a devil. Try it, you'll like it. Really.
    BTW my name is Lucifer. LOL
    Mike

Rauol, no, no, no! Don't listen to Wyno!! He is the Devil incarnate! You migrate to 8x10 and you'll doubtless need a personal staff of 6 to carry the behemoth for you — as he!! Up and down the gullies, out across the plains, through scorching heat and soggy peat and all the while it rains!!

I reckon 4x5 will be much more sensible, but then you've got 6x7 cameras offering the same image size, but which do away with the fiddly business of 4x5 (one APUGger described the process, peppering it with F- words and how much better the 6x7 is...) and its bigger pains in the ... ...er sorry, bigger brethren.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Tempting as 8x10 is, I'm just after something simple with movements. Have a Hasselblad for most things. On the development side, I have a Jobo set up for 4x5, not anything bigger.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin