Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,442   Online: 1047

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have been well. Thinking of you not infrequently.
    Broke your camera? FIXED IT YOURSELF????? Pretty darned good IIRC it is a pentax SLR.
    Peter.

PS. Sorry TMC, but I think you got all the help you're going to get from this thread.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello Peter,
    I'm so happy to see you're still using Mike's lovely portrait shot in your avatar. You actually got a mention not that long ago when I was explaining to my cousin how lucky I was with your gift of the enlarger (and again just a day or two ago when mum and I were complaining of navigating the Nepean Highway stretch of the Mornington Peninsula over summer in less than an hour and a half!)
    The camera fix wasn't too big a deal. It took a gentle tumble two feet to a carpeted floor, but the door latch catch still managed to break. I'd have had it fixed months ago but I accidentally stripped one of screws. It took me seven months to work up the courage to ask a local jeweler if they could get the screw out for me..... five seconds after that and I had the old latch out and the new latch in.
    Happy to hear you're well

Molli

Now, about those Ted's gift vouchers. You were saying?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello Peter,
    I'm so happy to see you're still using Mike's lovely portrait shot in your avatar. You actually got a mention not that long ago when I was explaining to my cousin how lucky I was with your gift of the enlarger (and again just a day or two ago when mum and I were complaining of navigating the Nepean Highway stretch of the Mornington Peninsula over summer in less than an hour and a half!)
    The camera fix wasn't too big a deal. It took a gentle tumble two feet to a carpeted floor, but the door latch catch still managed to break. I'd have had it fixed months ago but I accidentally stripped one of screws. It took me seven months to work up the courage to ask a local jeweler if they could get the screw out for me..... five seconds after that and I had the old latch out and the new latch in.
    Happy to hear you're well

Molli

Now, about those Ted's gift vouchers. You were saying?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Molli, I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were still around.

Obviously you are, it's good to hear from you again.

We all have periods of passion about the things we enjoy, especially hobbies, followed by not so passionate times.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah, more a lack of finance than a lack of interest How are you doing, Mick?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin