Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,799   Online: 773

tmh

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

Autumn colours in Melbourne / Vic...

...am I too late?!

I remember seeing some great colours up in Bright and Harrietville late-May last year.

Are there any good colours left on the trees in Melbourne anywhere or have they all gone brown or fallen off??

Cheers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've been monitoring this on the way to & from work each day, looking at all the Plane trees in Carlton & Treasury Gardens - and my analysis is this: Things were at their prettiest early last week, and this week the leaves on the ground are less bright, and the trees are just starting to look visibly bare. So, I would get onto this post haste!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    The colour in the Dandenongs is pretty much past its best. You're about 10-14 days too late. Add to that the strong winds last week and it's time to think about moody monotones...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Check the weather - look for days with no cloud. Still some nice colours around.

tmh

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Thanks All, knew I was probably too late. Time to put the colour film back in the freezer and load up with b/w.

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin