Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,185   Online: 1107

Shooter
    35mm

Enlarger wanted: Canberra

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong area to post this.

I've started using the local darkroom in Canberra, which is great fun, but I'd really like to set up a darkroom in my shed so I can give it the kind of time the hobby deserves in order to get consistantly decent prints.

Basically, does anyone have or know of an enlarger for sale in Canberra? Ebay tends to be in either Sydney or Melbourne.... basically I'm keen to get started so I thought I'd ask here on APUG as well,

Thanks!

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    There was one at the Salvos in Fyshwick with a lens. Only my wife saw it and couldn't confirm anything other than it was a Durst (and maybe even not that ).

If Alex (short dude with a beard) still works at Photo Access, ask him and I'm sure he'll be able to tell you. He was the Darkroom manager there last year.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    If you find on interstate, Greyhound bus carry freight at great rates. Bigger than post, depot to depot up to 25kgs I think
    What grain............................................. ...............
    Oh sorry, I forgot you don't shoot Large Format
    Large format Pat.

http://www.largeformatpat.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi there. I've joined up at Photo Access recently and intend to start using their darkroom soon as there is not enough room at my place. I don't have an enlarger but I do have some stuff that you might want if you're setting up a darkroom.
    cheers
    Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You might try going to a decent newsagent and finding a copy of "Photographic Trader" rather than relying on Ebay as a source.
    There's always lots of good stuff listed, including darkroom equipment. Don't bother looking for their website - there isn't one. Buy the magazine - it has a bright yellow cover page.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin