Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,445   Online: 839

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Phew! Looks like I got chopped off!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll get you next time, B^HMattman!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    well, shit.

I was meant to be going to Sydney for work on Tuesday next week but they've brought it forwards and I will now be leaving Sunday night. So I'm not going to make it, even after rescheduling to avoid my other thing on the 15th

Sorry, guys.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brilliant fun, had a great time. Steve, I'll grab that Dallmeyer from my friend (he's mounted it up for doing wet plate) and bring it along to the next meeting. Lovely show and tell of cameras too, nice to see a commercial Ektar in the flesh...er, glass.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is great we have an Adelaide film group going and I'm looking forward to a "field" trip at some stage. Your Dallmeyer does sound interesting. It was excellent to see extra faces and see Tony's images. This is definitely on my list as a regular get together.
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll try to make it out to this one, even though I won't have transport then, it shouldn't be too far for me to get into the city

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin