Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,696   Online: 912

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Our system is a bit stupid like that Kevin; but we are actually looking into those issues at the moment with the developers (of our system).

I had to zip over to our North Melbourne branch a few days ago and I stopped in at Tigerlilly for my 'usual' Kevin, it was a now rare delight

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Excellent, thanks for the info. I'm sure that a few years ago whichever system you were using then, it used to happen automatically.

I'm sure they were happy to see you again at Tigerlily. They'll probably lose a bit of business with you guys moving.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    We've always had the same system with the same problem Kevin! It's the bane of our existence! hahah.

I do miss Tigerlilly, the Fitzroy cafe's don't quite do a schnitzel on a pide with salad the same...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin