Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,818   Online: 788

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Reminder - Adelaide Film And Darkroom User Group - Next Meeting, Monday 12/09/11

[QUOTE=hoffy;1205404]
    Adelaide Film and Darkroom Users Group by hoffy37, on Flickr

Howdy all,

Just a quick reminder. The next meeting of the Adelaide Film And Darkroom Users Group is next Monday, the 12th of September. We will be meeting again at the Gilbert Street Hotel, 88 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, from 7:30PM.

The theme for the night is as follows:

Bring along some photos that you would like to share/discuss with the group. Let us know what attracted you to what you photographed, how you saw it before pressing the shutter and if it met your objective. We all have our quirks and what we find interesting. Be prepared to share these ideas with the group and your photos of course! Yes, you can discuss the technical if you wish, but this is more about how each persons photographic mind ticks.

If anyone would like to ask any questions, please send me a PM

Cheers
    Ashley

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm sorry I missed this and hope to be there for the next one!

Still looking for a camera to shoot MF with.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A lovely night, as usual. Steve, thank you once again for bringing in your Hasselblad so I could have a look at your screen, very much appreciated.

I ran into one of my friends from Uni today and they said they came but nobody else showed up - it turns out she had old information and went to the Rob Roy hotel...so that sucks, but she'll be at the next one.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin