Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,877   Online: 987

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Anychange to get a jobo film processor in Canberra?

Hi everyone, just wondering where can I get a jobo film processor in Canberra?
    Since last cpe2 was sold two days ago, there's no more jobo processor on ebay Australia anymore expect a very old version without motor.

HELP PLEASE!

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I don't know where you could buy them, but there is a guy on the "Canberra Photographers" flick group who's name I think is "Bing"? He owns one and offered to let people use it.

Also, there is the Canberra Camera Market on November 6th I believe, which I think would be your best bet...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PM sent, just in case - i can hook you (or any one else) up with any Jobo processor you want - used or NEW, in Canberra or any where else in the world for that matter.
    i am in the US but can ship cheaply to anywhere in the world.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by darcyjohnperkins View Post
    I don't know where you could buy them, but there is a guy on the "Canberra Photographers" flick group who's name I think is "Bing"? He owns one and offered to let people use it.

Also, there is the Canberra Camera Market on November 6th I believe, which I think would be your best bet...
    so 6th of November? Irish club again?

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Quote Originally Posted by oursonvie View Post
    so 6th of November? Irish club again?
    I'm pretty sure. Might wanna check the latest issue of Camera Trader or whatever that magazine is called...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    AFAIK, JOBO are pretty much out of business. The local supplier (CRK) doesn't do them anymore for a variety of reasons. We've got a piece of JOBO equipment here rotting as we can't get spares :|

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by darcyjohnperkins View Post
    I'm pretty sure. Might wanna check the latest issue of Camera Trader or whatever that magazine is called...
    Thanx, i've also been having trouble fing the magazine, thats wired, but anyway, I might go to Sydney first on the 23th

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by LachieC View Post
    AFAIK, JOBO are pretty much out of business. The local supplier (CRK) doesn't do them anymore for a variety of reasons. We've got a piece of JOBO equipment here rotting as we can't get spares :|
    >.< What a shame

Shooter
    35mm

Still looking?

Quote Originally Posted by oursonvie View Post
    Hi everyone, just wondering where can I get a jobo film processor in Canberra?
    Since last cpe2 was sold two days ago, there's no more jobo processor on ebay Australia anymore expect a very old version without motor.

HELP PLEASE!
    I have an unused CPA2/CPP2 with all the accessories and drums for paper and negatives. It has never been used since I bought it brand new. I have an enlarger, large digit electronic timer and other goodies that I cannot remember right now. 041 607 1255.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am not in Canberra, but I am keen as my processor is on its last legs. I will also travel from Melbourne to collect from you.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin