Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,754   Online: 927

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Buy Chemical 1/1000 of US Price,Cost analysis of Moersch Tanol Catechol Developer

Please visit www.alibaba.com and enter your cas number. You will be shocked with the prices and high quality of communication skills of representatives.

You will find Moersch Tanol Catechol developer formula at here :http://www.apug.org/forums/forum224/...sch-tanol.html

I am puting one of the best and latest modern developers DIY cost to you.

• High quality basic organic chemical CATECHOL as a precursor to pesticides, flavors, and fragrances

US $4.0-5.5 / Kilogram ( FOB Price)
    1 Gram (Min. Order)
    CAS No.: 120-80-9
    Purity: 99.89%

• high quality APIs Diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid cas no 67-43-6

US $1-2 / Kilogram ( FOB Price)
    1 Gram (Min. Order)
    Place of Origin: CN;ZHE ; CAS No.: 67-43-6 ; Grade Standard: Medicine Grade ; Brand Name: royal ; Type: Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents ; EINECS No.: nd ; Purity: 99 ; Model Number: KL-API218 ; MF: C14H23N3O10 ; fine: powder

• Dimezone S 4-Hydroxymethyl-4-methyl-1-phenyl-3-pyrazolidone

Water solubility : 7.1 g/L (20 ºC)
    1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
    PCAS No.: 13047-13-7 ; EINECS No.: 235-920-3 ; Purity: 99%

I bet it is not more expensive than 10 dollars , I have just sent a message and 12 hours later I will get the price.
    • DEG Diethylene Glycol CAS:111-46-6

US $1-1.4 / Kilogram ( FOB Price)
    Last edited by Mustafa Umut Sarac; 04-15-2014 at 04:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Information can be useful, but formatting it like spam and fingerpointing another member business doesn't sound fair, to say it politely.
    There are lots of catechol formulas published, and some modern, popular ones too. Simply there it was no need to talk about anyone's commercial developer.

Anyhoo, what comes in MSDS sheet isn't what I'd call a formula, just a ballpark because a about 1% of depending what is like hitting the next city to the tin you were aiming.
    Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas
    http://imaginarymagnitude.net/

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Its done before for other Moersch developers in same way back to 2004 in same forum. Nowadays remaining members from the heydays are only ones posting complains . Check the forum archives and the peoples quality of discussing on formulas. Dont create headache at me even when you are not contributing the discussions in back 10 years.
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    • Dimezone S 4-Hydroxymethyl-4-methyl-1-phenyl-3-pyrazolidone

Water solubility : 7.1 g/L (20 ºC)
    1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
    PCAS No.: 13047-13-7 ; EINECS No.: 235-920-3 ; Purity: 99%

I bet it is not more expensive than 10 dollars , I have just sent a message and 12 hours later I will get the price.
    [B][LIST]
    If you do get a price, please post it here, and also tell us if you are ultimately able to order it.

While many chemicals are not expensive to manufacture per se, some are very expensive to get across borders due to their hazard classification and concomitant paperwork. I am inclined to believe that things that look too good to be true usually are just that. Check to make sure that all costs have been included, and that no hidden fees relating to hazchem import surprise you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Purity: 99% does not equal photographic grade. If that 1% necessitates further purification, there is likely no cost savings. BTDT.
    - Ian

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Ian,

Thank you for your message.
    I think if you search that site or similar sites , you can find if %99 purity is 4 dollars per kilogram %99.9 purity goes from 10 dollars per
    kilogram . These are from the samples of great inventories of these factories and dealers.
    If you have exact details in your mind , post there a buying thread with purities per chemical , and you will be amazed how many people turns back to you.

dorff,

Thank you for your message. I dont have a concern these chemicals have more hazard effect than ebay uranium when anyone could buy from . My friend had been wanted to buy very big inflatable child toys from there and rumours of hazard control stopped him. Result , the competitor just won. If they package as photographic chemical , there would be small effect.

Umut

Shooter
    35mm

bl

A forensic determination has been made at the highest levels of scientific observation that blather is quite economical in these unique and troublesome times. Search Waynko and Hart for details.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexavalent View Post
    Purity: 99% does not equal photographic grade. If that 1% necessitates further purification, there is likely no cost savings. BTDT.
    Hello Ian,

I looked to Sigma Aldrich ,largest American chemical supplier and their purity changes %98 and %99 with different pricing but hundreds times more expensive than China. If you buy your photographic grade chemicals from another source , please give us a link with prices , purities.

Thanks,

Umut

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Maybe these companies in China will or do make the stuff. I've seen cyanine dyes listed through this alibaba, too. Assuming that the quality is acceptable, the question would be how or where does one actually order and purchase the stuff? Are they going to sell me, a consumer, a kilogram of Dimezone-S? Ordering from Sigma-Aldrich is next to impossible without having a business with an account to go through.
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kb3lms View Post
    Maybe these companies in China will or do make the stuff. I've seen cyanine dyes listed through this alibaba, too. Assuming that the quality is acceptable, the question would be how or where does one actually order and purchase the stuff? Are they going to sell me, a consumer, a kilogram of Dimezone-S? Ordering from Sigma-Aldrich is next to impossible without having a business with an account to go through.

Hello there,

Yes, they are going to sell you. They can ship by EMS , a courier service like Fed Ex. I wanted to buy an Chinese Motorcycle from Shangai and it was developed for Africa and cost was 250 dollars with 15 dollars shipment by the sea to Istanbul.

Best way , is to register and contact or chat - there are chat links at the pages showing online offline- and learn the details. They send 1 grams to container load anywhere to the world.

I am buying many chinese goods from dx.com and first they send the good from china to hong kong and than to me without charging any postage whatever the size and weight.

BUT best way is to post a buying lead to alibaba and many manufacturers and distributors turns back to you.

Hong Kong is more expensive but little bit more organized.

At chat or reply to your buying lead , they generally send a link to their website and want order from their stock number. But CAS numbers will help you most.

In 48 hours , you find 30 sellers in your inbox. I advise you to register to gmail for prevent the email traffic hassle.

Umut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin