Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,816   Posts: 1,581,631   Online: 804

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

Has the music anything to be with your photos?

Today it's a grey day in my city. It's no usually but I like it. I don't see blue sky. It's a cool day. We have 5 or 6 grades. It's perfect looking behind the windows as the rain was falling .......... but this is not at all. I was hearing music that makes me feel a lot. Prokofiev as example with his classic simphony or others more and my mind fly with a lot of ideas for work with phototography. Do you have the same feeling? It's the clasical music for you a way to inspare to take photos?
    The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. (Helen Rowland)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Music can get me going, but so can the other senses. I particularly enjoy music when processing or editing. I am strangely happy with the noisy inside of my own head the rest of the time. maybe that's why I enjoy photography...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    If you like Prokofiev, try the 5th Symphony--for my money, it even beats the Classic Symphony. Hope you like it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh yes, the 5th is the best one in my opinion too, the 2nd mvmt in particular.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Music absolutely affects my photography. There's no way around that for me - music is just too big a part of my life and I've been playing it for too long. I'm a lover of dark music, as open as that description may be. Good poetry and written word also greatly affects my own artistic output.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Music and photography certainly go hand in hand with me as well. It's interesting this topic hasn't come up sooner. Or maybe I thought I was one of the few that meshed both. Many times the same album I listened to in the field when photographing I'll listen to in the darkroom when I'm making the print. The same emotions and feelings are involved and sometimes I believe it helps me stay truer to my visualization. I also listen to different artists at different times of year. It's something strange I've always done.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It might not be possible for me to make a lith print without the help of Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band,I'm not sure though as I'm afraid to try it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To me the two are linked, I can't have the one without the other, whether I'm just humming a tune while taking photos or printing in the darkroom with music playing on the radio, it's always there...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nope, nothing at all to do with my photography.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
    It might not be possible for me to make a lith print without the help of Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band,I'm not sure though as I'm afraid to try it!
    O yeah: Tarotplane ! 19 minutes is just enough to make one good print

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I watch sports when I photograph stuff

Does this make a shty photographer?

god I hate all this music/photography-art correlation BS

I listen to all kinds of music in the car
    You think theres any radios in Nascar? Fkn doubt it

Its not about the bike it aint about the camera and it sure aint about the music you listen to

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin