Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,267   Posts: 1,534,338   Online: 762

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Rhodopsin Instant Write and Erase Film Cine Cameras with Scan of Film in Camera

I will explain everything step by step ,
    this is for ultra high resolution film and scanner together camera
    and I think this is a milestone in cinema.

- Rhodopsin is a protein sensitive to light.
    - Its possible to grow it with salt , light and water from halobacterium.
    - It records 5000 lpm pictures in plastic.

AGAIN
    It records 5000 lines per one milimeter.

- It records the image and forgets it after 1/10 of a second.
    - If you shoot red laser light in this time range , it doesnt forget for 100 years. If you shoot blue light , it erases the image.
    - We will NOT use lasers.
    - Rhodopsin filled plastic records and deletes 10 000 000 images with above lasers.

NOW
    If we make a wheel with rhodopsin filled plastic and rotate in front of a lens
    - It records the image and after one revolution , it forgets and records another image.
    - If we place a LINEAR ARRAY SENSOR , it records the image digitally before the rhodopsin forgets.

This is a ultra high resolution cinema or photograph camera.

ps . Scanning film is legal in APUG . Moderators pm me before delete and ask me what is your problem. We scan film , I scan in camera because that film deletes itself if you do not laser.

IF WE SHOOT RED LASER , FILM IS SAFE FOR 100 YEARS AND NEVER FORGETS.
    YOU CAN MANIPULATE THE DIMENSIONS , LASERS , LENS , FILM SIZE AND IF YOU NEED A FILM AT YOUR HAND , YOU ARE SAFE.

YOU CAN COAT A EMPTY 35 MM , 120 , ULF FILM AND USE AT YOUR MODIFICATED CAMERA WITH RED LASER.

IN ANYTIME , YOU CAN CONTACT TRANSFER THIS FILM ON TO ORDINARY FILM AND DELETE WITH BLUE LASER.

10.000.000 TIMES USABLE FILM.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul
    Last edited by Mustafa Umut Sarac; 11-02-2013 at 01:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Films of 10%. Their absorptions to 400 nm
    vary between 0,8 and 2,4 units, and in a very
    similar way as the behavior of the previous
    sample their absorbance maxima also
    concentrate in the interval of 550-580 nm.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Bacteriorhodopsin oriented in polyvinyl alcohol films as an erasable optical storage medium
    Zhongping Chen, Aaron Lewis, Hiroyuki Takei, and Isaiah Nebenzahl

Applied Optics, Vol. 30, Issue 35, pp. 5188-5196 (1991)
    http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/AO.30.005188

Abstract
    Films of oriented bacteriorhodopsin have been formed in polyvinyl alcohol with excellent optical quality. Images with high contrast have been impressed and erased on these films. Second-harmonic microscopy has been used to read the image on a bacteriorhodopsin-polyvinyl alcohol film without erasure. The potential of these films for molecular information storage and computation is discussed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Umut, if you don't mind me asking, what is your background? (what did you study in school, what is/was your profession or what is your field of expertise, how did you get interested in photography).

Thanks

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hello Michael ,

I have 3 years education out of 5 years of elementary school. I dont give any worth to other years.

Umut

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin