I will explain everything step by step ,
this is for ultra high resolution film and scanner together camera
and I think this is a milestone in cinema.
- Rhodopsin is a protein sensitive to light.
- Its possible to grow it with salt , light and water from halobacterium.
- It records 5000 lpm pictures in plastic.
It records 5000 lines per one milimeter.
- It records the image and forgets it after 1/10 of a second.
- If you shoot red laser light in this time range , it doesnt forget for 100 years. If you shoot blue light , it erases the image.
- We will NOT use lasers.
- Rhodopsin filled plastic records and deletes 10 000 000 images with above lasers.
If we make a wheel with rhodopsin filled plastic and rotate in front of a lens
- It records the image and after one revolution , it forgets and records another image.
- If we place a LINEAR ARRAY SENSOR , it records the image digitally before the rhodopsin forgets.
This is a ultra high resolution cinema or photograph camera.
ps . Scanning film is legal in APUG . Moderators pm me before delete and ask me what is your problem. We scan film , I scan in camera because that film deletes itself if you do not laser.
IF WE SHOOT RED LASER , FILM IS SAFE FOR 100 YEARS AND NEVER FORGETS.
YOU CAN MANIPULATE THE DIMENSIONS , LASERS , LENS , FILM SIZE AND IF YOU NEED A FILM AT YOUR HAND , YOU ARE SAFE.
YOU CAN COAT A EMPTY 35 MM , 120 , ULF FILM AND USE AT YOUR MODIFICATED CAMERA WITH RED LASER.
IN ANYTIME , YOU CAN CONTACT TRANSFER THIS FILM ON TO ORDINARY FILM AND DELETE WITH BLUE LASER.
10.000.000 TIMES USABLE FILM.
Mustafa Umut Sarac