Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,776   Online: 1007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by milgymilgy View Post
    I really like the youtube video. Glad you have decided to continue the project - you'll be documenting improvements in Impossible's films too :-)
    Thanks

I'm not sure how much progression I will see this year to be honest. I have around 340 images stockpiled right now. Which if I actually stick to only one a day (often I shoot more) I can make it into 2013 haha. But there are a few things that will eat up more film, like vacations and Roid week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I did an 18 day challenge (we have 3 18 day breaks a year in my main job) last year, had to be all shot and edited on an iPhone and that took its toll.... Doing this for 12 months must have driven you mad.

Love the you tube video.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It did for a while, but I'd say 3 months or so in it just became a part of me. Now it's something that I can't see myself not doing. I wake up every morning thinking "...hmm what should I take a photo of today?" That's why I am doing a second consecutive year for 2012. I can't stop! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin