Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,867   Online: 885

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lomography "Actionsampler" aperture?

On my rounds through the thrift store today, I came across what I'm fairly certain is the pre-Lomography incarnation of this camera ("QUAD Camera"on the package). I figured it was worth the two dollars. Like a moron, I loaded it with a roll of 400 iso without really inspecting the lens array very carefully. Lomo heretic that I am, I'd like to actually meter for the damn thing and possibly get a proper exposure.

It seems like a fun diversion, but given what I paid for it, I don't want to explore the "dreamy world of lomo lifestyle" by burning up a roll of film. The package says the shots span one second, so I'm assuming the shutter is roughly 1/4 second. Any guesses for the aperture?

thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Seems to be f/8 according to most, but there are many models, so maybe it changes.

Also, Goolgling suggests it's maybe 1/125 second fixed shutter speed.

Cheers

Garry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Heh. you must be a more advanced googler than me.

Thanks,

A

Shooter
    35mm
    each lens has a shutter speed of 1/125, the overall duration of each shot is about 1 second. so:

Lens 1 > wait > lens 2 > wait > lens 3 > wait > lens 4 = 1second

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    lomo says that it's 1/100 + 0.22 interval. 4x0.1 + 3x0.22 makes it roughly a second. information is here:

http://microsites.lomography.com/actionsampler/action

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin