Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,955   Posts: 1,522,807   Online: 959

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

SCORE!!! Polaroid 250

Look what I scored at the flea market today!! Complete with cold clip, case, manual, flash, unopened print mounts, polarizer filter, and an non-corroded battery that still has juice in it!! And it was only $20. I nearly passed out when I saw it.

That makes three now! The 104, the 420, and now the 250! I lurve them all!! I shall call them the amigos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331332112.164584.jpg   ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331332125.028437.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sweet! I've got one of those, they're really nice. Congrats!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nice one. I walked into a store the other day and the guy had 4 or 5 of these and couple of sx-70, but he was so grumpy I lost interest in buying one. He seemed like the type that loves to hoard stuff but hates to sell it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Excellent collection , I have 350 and extremelly proud to own it. I dont know yours but mine have a glass Cooke Triplet lens and after trying it , I understood why there is always a Cooke Triplet at the databases of all Lens Design Softwares. It sees more detail than the eye sees on high frequency texture and It has a Zeiss Viewfinder. Such a big camera and extremelly strong stamped steel house , it gives me very big confidence to the camera. It has a sweet soft plastic cover and when I carry , I dont feel its weight. Coatings , aluminum , shutter release and the shutter noise is extremelly friendly. I will buy EFKE 4.5X3.5 Film this summer and develop with D23 and I have a sweeyheart. Thanks to a APUGer who sent me empty film canisters with paying 20 dollars to the air post.
    May be you can convert one of them to 4X5. For cell , I use a circular big 3 volt lithium cell and it worked for 15 years and still goes strong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can convert these to 4x5???

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Yes, they can be converted to 4x5. A friend did one and it's very light--uses a 127mm Ysarex off of a Polaroid 900 camera--look for one of those next.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can't I just send my 104 to someone?!? LOL... At this point I can spare at least one of them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 900 has the same as the 150's to 900's. The 127 can be found on the 110, 110A, and the 110B and they are great lens. You have full control of shutter and aperture, I converted a 110A to pack film sold it to try medium format, been kicking myself every since:^)
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmmmm.... This sounds interesting!

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry S View Post
    Yes, they can be converted to 4x5. A friend did one and it's very light--uses a 127mm Ysarex off of a Polaroid 900 camera--look for one of those next.
    are you really sure that it was 4x5? I have never heard about it and I doubt it as the slightest bend in the bellows of a pack 100 camera is visible on the film. so I presume that there isn't much room for a bigger format.

the 4.7/127 ysarex can be found on the 110A and 110B, the 110 has a 4.5/127 wollensak raptar and there is a 4.7/127 yashinon on the 120. these 4 can be converted to 4x5 indeed.

if I'm wrong I would be very interested in further information. it would make conversions lighter and cheaper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin