Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,640   Online: 1011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scored another!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Scored another!

Found this 420 with case and accessories on eBay for next to nothing. It looks brand new. Even the original 3v battery and compartment are spotless!!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332348694.091513.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Drat I need one to:^) Great find with working battery, the only ones I have bought with battery had leaked.

David
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

Shooter
    Medium Format
    nice!! my 103 has just today arrived in the post. modded the battery at work and now dying to head home and try some film in it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by one90guy View Post
    Drat I need one to:^) Great find with working battery, the only ones I have bought with battery had leaked.

David

I stalk eBay daily - to the point where I think I'm becoming one of those people you see on hoarders. I have it on my iMac, my iPad, and my iPhone, and at any given time I have usually about 30-50 items I'm watching. I got my 104 for $10, my first 420 for $12, my 250 for $20, and this last 420 with case and accessories for $24.

I've been really lucky and only one of my cameras had a tiny bit of battery corrosion, but it was easy enough to clean up. Once you stalk eBay enough, you learn to tell which sellers know what they are talking about, and which ones are trying to sell rust buckets.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wilfbiffherb View Post
    nice!! my 103 has just today arrived in the post. modded the battery at work and now dying to head home and try some film in it!

Get ready. Its A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G !!! And now that I have learned how to bleach my negatives, and scan them on the newly arrived V700, I'm sure its going to get that much worse for me!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too, love to buy these FUN cameras whenever I come across them. One day, people will re-discover just how awesome this type of photography can be. I like the models with a range-finder, but I prefer the bulb flash unit to the cube type. Anyway, great find on your new camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow, Christopher...... you REALLY have it bad, don't you? After you get moved, we will have to arrange another film crawl so we can take our toys out to play!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Too many Valerie. I'm up to 5 now... a 100, 104, 250, 420, and "The Reporter." LOL!

I'm thinking about selling some of them and only keeping my favorites.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If someone wants to come to the house, I have about a half dozen sitting in the basement that need to leave. Even have a 180 and 195 but they are not included in the gift pack.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What would it take for you TO include them? LOL

Which models? If your up for shipping, I'm up for paying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin